Enclosed are the necessary forms for the participation in the NY&NE Diocese 30th Junior Youth Spiritual Retreat that will be held on Friday-Sunday of August 26th-28th, 2016 FOR BOYS Sunday-Tuesday August 28-30th 2016 FOR GIRLS at the “Twin Pines Conference and Retreat Center”.
* The retreat is for the junior youth who will start 6th, 7th, or 8th grade in September 2016
* All applications, children’s and servants’, have to be signed by the reverend Father of the Church or the head of the Sunday school service
* The fee for the retreat is $150.00 per person for two nights and five meals.
* Please, assign one responsible servant from your church to gather all the Registration Forms, youth’s & servants’, with the payments (preferably one church check) and send it all together at one time to the church’s address above, attention “Junior Youth Spiritual Retreat coordinator “. This year the church will not accept any individual Registration Form sent separate from the group.
- Please ask the Assigned Responsible Servant to contact Irene Toufiles 718-909-2645
- or email@example.com if he/she has any question
- * Registration Forms has to be received no later than July 24th , 2016
- * Space is limited, so applications will be taken on first come first serve basis.
- * Switching eligible applicants names-if needed- will be allowed until July 31st 2016 and it’s only allowed for the same gender (e.g. male for male or female for female ) After July 31st there will be NO switching of names so that we may adhere to the retreat site policy.
- * The Assigned Responsible Servant will be held accountable for the completeness/clearance of all the Registration Forms. Any missing data or non-readable information will lead to non-acceptance of the applicant.
- * A minimum of one female servant is required for every 1-6 female youth and on male servant for every 1-6 male youth. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BOYS AND GIRLS HAVE SEPARATE RETREATS THIS YEAR AND MAKE SURE THAT ENOUGH SERVANTS ARE ABLE TO ATTEND WITH THE YOUTH
- * Receiving children’s applications without the appropriate number and specific name(s) of the servants’ application will lead to refusal of the whole church group.
- Please pray to our Lord to make this conference a success for the spiritual growth of our Coptic Orthodox youth.
- Enclosed are the following sheets:
Thanks for taking the time to read the enclosed material and pass it to the Assigned Responsible servant for action.